Rapid Control Prototyping for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) Control
Based on modern application areas such as power electronics and motor control, this webinar will introduce Rapid Control Prototyping (RCP). We will use Simulink Real-Time, HDL Coder and advanced FPGA target hardware and CPU to perform rapid control prototyping.
We will demonstrate how you can go beyond software-only simulation, to quickly and efficiently test your Simulink control designs in real time while connecting to hardware. We’ll look closely at a brushless motor control example and demonstrate power electronics rapid prototyping using Simulink Real-Time with Speedgoat hardware. You will see how a controls or test engineer can easily configure and run the controller algorithm on a real-time target computer and communicate through high-speed I/O interfaces to power electronics, sensors, and the motor. The new Speedgoat Mobile real-time target machine, leveraging CPU and FPGA subsystem technology, is used for controller prototyping with Simulink Real-Time.
The techniques shown during this presentation cross over into many applications where you are trying to develop high quality software algorithms quickly that will eventually be embedded into a product.
Highlights of the webinar include:
- Designing a control system with Simulink by iterating between virtual simulations and rapid prototyping
- Introduction to Simulink Real-Time and Speedgoat real-time target machines
- Using FPGA-based I/O modules for high-speed interfacing: PWM generation, synchronized current measurements, and quadrature signal decoding
- Concurrent Execution between FPGA and a target computer CPU
- Power electronics and motor control rapid prototyping demonstration using a brushless motor
Recorded: 27 Aug 2020
また、以下のリストから Web サイトを選択することもできます。
中国のサイト (中国語または英語) を選択することで、最適なサイトパフォーマンスが得られます。その他の国の MathWorks のサイトは、お客様の地域からのアクセスが最適化されていません。