Capabilities and Features
Run your real-time Simulink application to your hardware under test with real-time target machines from Speedgoat.
Use Speedgoat to select the right set of I/O modules for your specific requirements. Achieve the smallest possible I/O latencies and quickly access I/O through the driver blocks available from Simulink Real-Time.
To connect to your hardware, Speedgoat I/O modules support a wide range of I/O and communications protocols.
Supported I/O and Protocols
Speedgoat is constantly extending the range of supported I/O and protocols. Please contact Speedgoat if you can't find what you are looking for below. The following I/O and protocols can be integrated in numerous Speedgoat Real-Time target machines. View Speedgoat Hardware Support for Real-Time Simulation and Testing from Simulink Real-Time to see all options.
- Analog I/O: AD, DA, DMA, 16-24 bit, with optional configurable FPGAs
- Digital: TTL, RS422, LVDS, MGTs, with optional configurable FPGAs
- PWM generation and capture
- Encoder measurement and simulation (quadrature, SSI, SSI2, EnDat 2.2, BiSS)
- Temperature measurement and simulation: thermocouples, RTD (PT100/PT1000), NTCs
- Strain gauge and pressure measurement and simulation
- IEPE/ICP® vibration measurements
- Resistor, potentiometer, and reed relays (SPDT, DPST, SPST)
- LVDT, RVDT, Synchro, and Resolver measurement and simulation
- Cam and crank measurement and emulation
- Shared/Reflective memory (ScramNet, PIORC5565)
- Fault/signal insertion switches
- CAN, CAN FD, CANopen, LIN, SAE J1939
- Serial UART (RS232, RS422, RS485), and SDLC/HDLC
- SPI Master, SPI Slave and SPI Sniffer
- I2C Master and I2C Slave
- Real-Time UDP, and Real-Time Raw Ethernet
- EtherCAT® Master and EtherCAT Slave
- EtherNet/IP™ Scanner (Master) and EtherNet/IP Adapter (Slave)
- PROFIBUS Master and PROFIBUS Slave
- PROFINET Master and PROFINET Slave
- Ethernet POWERLINK Master and Ethernet POWERLINK Slave
- Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU
- XCP Master and XCP Slave over CAN and Ethernet
- MIL-STD-1553, ARINC-429, ARINC-629 and AFDX (ARINC-664 Pt7)
- IRIG and Precision Time Protocol (PTP), IEEE 1588
- USB WebCam and CameraLink
Available on 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® only.