Our Munich office is located in one of the city’s top locations: The Macherei. At this state-of-the art workspace, the largest MathWorks location in Germany and one of the largest in Europe, a highly motivated team works with commercial and academic customers in Germany and Austria.
Munich combines Bavarian tradition and culture with a booming modern economy and international flair. The city and its surroundings offer multiple attractions and outdoor activities.
To Macherei/Weihenstephaner Str. in Munich:
- Tram: Routes 21 and N19
- Subway: Line 2
- S-Bahn: S1, S2, S4, S6, and S8
- Bus: Lines 190 and 191
- Macherei parking garage, entrance on Levelingstraße
Culture and Benefits
- Spacious break rooms and a cafeteria open for breakfast and lunch daily
- New campus with several lunch options and supermarkets nearby
- Scandic Munich Macherei Hotel on campus
- Staff discount at onsite gym
- Modern mobility concept: bike and car sharing, close to public transport, charging stations, bike and car parking spaces, and more