From the series: Vision Processing for FPGA
Jack Erickson, MathWorks
Vision processing algorithms are compute-intensive to simulate. Once a design has been verified as much as possible with simulation, prototyping on an FPGA development kit allows for real-time processing of live video input. This example adds a hardware-software interface to the lane detection example and uses the Computer Vision Toolbox™ Support Package for Xilinx® Zynq®-Based Hardware to efficiently build a working prototype.
Learn how to:
• Use HDMI video input to Simulink®
• Design hardware-software interface control functionality
• Generate HDL and software drivers with AXI4 interfaces
• Deploy software to a connected Xilinx Zynq device
• Run a prototype in external mode
Choose a web site to get translated content where available and see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend that you select: .Select web site
You can also select a web site from the following list:
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.