CPU, FPGA, and I/O Solutions for Real-Time Simulation and Testing with Simulink
Martin Stoller, Speedgoat
In this webinar, MathWorks together with Speedgoat will showcase how to perform real-time simulation and testing, enabling you to rapidly and continuously test and prove your designs, from desktop simulation to testing your designs in real time on hardware platforms.
You will get an overview of rapid control prototyping (RCP) and hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulation technology.
The webinar will have the following parts:
- Introduction to MathWorks and Speedgoat solution for real-time simulation and testing including RCP/HIL
- Workflow demo on how to build, run, and test real-time applications created from Simulink on x86 target computers and FPGAs, connected to your hardware
- Case studies and examples on how to shorten time-to-market and foster your competitive edge through continuous innovation and testing
- Integration of Simulink Real-Time and Speedgoat target hardware with other MathWorks products including FPGA co-simulation through HDL Coder
- Overview of the Speedgoat hardware and I/O offerings including the baseline target machine for entry level real-time simulation and testing projects
About the Presenter
Sam Mirsky (MathWorks)
Sam Mirsky is an Application Engineer at MathWorks focused on real-time simulation and testing. Before joining The MathWorks, Sam worked for 14 years in the aerospace industry where he was involved in Hardware-in-the-Loop testing of guidance, navigation, and control systems, including real-time, closed-loop simulation incorporating sensors such as GPS, accelerometers, gyros, and autopilots.
Martin Stoller (Speedgoat)
Martin Stoller is the CEO at Speedgoat, working on technology and business development. Martin has more than ten years of real-time simulation and testing experience across various applications and industries. Before joining Speedgoat in 2007, Martin worked for seven years at MathWorks in Marketing.
Recorded: 18 Mar 2020
また、以下のリストから Web サイトを選択することもできます。
中国のサイト (中国語または英語) を選択することで、最適なサイトパフォーマンスが得られます。その他の国の MathWorks のサイトは、お客様の地域からのアクセスが最適化されていません。