KINOVA Gen3 Manipulators Support from Robotics System Toolbox
Interface and control Kinova Gen3 manipulator using MATLAB and Simulink
Capabilities and Features
Robotics System Toolbox™ Support Package for Kinova® Gen3 Manipulators enables you to interface and control the Kinova Gen3 manipulator using MATLAB and Simulink.
The hardware support package lets you perform these tasks:
- Acquire various sensor data from the Kinova Gen3 manipulator
- Control the Kinova Gen3 manipulator
- Connect with the robot hardware to test and validate your algorithms
- Prototype robot manipulator algorithms
- Simulate Kinova Gen3 manipulator using rigid body tree models from Robotics System Toolbox
Supported Interface Hardware
Robotics System Toolbox supports the Kinova Gen3 interface with the hardware shown below.
|Minimum Toolbox Version
|MATLAB MEX Interface
|R2020b (version 3.2)
|ROS Interface (Requires ROS Toolbox)
Platform and Release Support
See the hardware support package system requirements table for current and prior version, release, and platform availability. View enhancements and bug fixes in release notes.
Available on 64-bit Microsoft® Windows®, 64-bit Ubuntu 18.04