Senior Field Marketing Program Specialist
- 求人: 30576-HOGI
- 所在地: JP-Tokyo
- 部署名: マーケティング コミュニケーション
Reporting to the AU/JP Marketing Manager in Japan, the Senior Field Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing, and analyzing results of marketing programs designed to drive awareness of MATLAB and Simulink platforms, generate leads, deliver account-based programs and support sales opportunities and revenue objectives for Japan Sales.
This role is critical in reaching the marketing contribution to revenue targets in alignment with sales. In this role you will work cross functionally with sales and services teams, technical marketing and other teams to build and execute integrated marketing programs for new business acquisition and business expansion within our customer base. As a key member of the JP team, you will also help drive strategic corporate programs such as Social Mission to support our core values and leadership initiatives.
To achieve your goals, you will work in close collaboration with a broad range of both internal and customer-facing departments across the MathWorks organization including but not limited to the sales, sales support, marketing (industry, product, education, digital, corporate communications), finance, and legal departments.
- Planning: In conjunction with Sales management, develop and manage annual marketing strategies, and budgets that support the revenue and usage goals of our GEO Sales teams. Work with campaign team leaders to support and localize our global strategies in a way that reflects the needs and interests of JP market.
- Demand Gen: Develop, run and, measure the programs necessary to generate funnel for our broad-based sales territories. Includes working with related teams to optimize the entire traffic to funnel process.
- Team Collaboration: Passion for building a team and related processes needed to supporting a large and diverse sales organization. Resolve complex problems, anticipate change and redirect team’s efforts as necessary. Be able to build coalitions and influence change without direct authority.
- Project Management and Implementation: lead the team in implementing a variety of campaigns including digital, outbound (events and email), public relations and influencer programs.
- Sales and Lead Processes: understand lead waterfall and lead score approaches as it relates to prospecting, sales cycle length, pipeline stages, sales models and account-based strategies. Reports on the marketing funnel contribution to key Sales and Marketing stakeholders.
- Reporting and Analysis: Ability to measure, analyze understand and present data to measure program effectiveness and validate strategy and spend. Understand how activity and performance are measured and reported, and how to generate metrics. Leverage data to affect change and improvement.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience supporting a complex product line, that spans early-stage, high-growth, and mainstream products.
- Experience working in B2B high-tech company, preferably software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical staff, managers, customers and partners.
- Expertise designing, executing and measuring account-specific campaigns and thought leadership activities
- Proven team player that has partnered closely and successfully with Sales and Marketing Leadership at prior organizations.
- High level of initiative and strong business judgement.
- Fluency in written and spoken Japanese and English
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.