MathWorks の採用するハイブリッド勤務モデルによって、社員はオフィス勤務と在宅勤務を組み合わせて働くことができます。ハイブリッド モデルには、同僚と対面で仕事をする時間を確保しながら、柔軟なワーク ライフ バランスを実現できるというメリットがあります。 詳細はこちら。
Join our Japanese localisation team as a Japanese Localisation Specialist that will review the translations of MathWorks technical materials for technical accuracy and customer acceptability. You will be responsible for the Japanese software user interface and documentation of MATLAB® and Simulink®. MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists with over 100 specialized products. Our software covers a broad range for areas including algorithm development, data analytics, visualization, and automated code generation. You will contribute to increasing our customers’ satisfaction by providing high-quality localized products.
You will work to validate Japanese translations as a Japanese Localisation Specialist to release localised content with high linguistic and technical quality. To release localised products on time, you will work alongside our translation vendors. You will be also expected to improve the current localisation process to maximize our capability. Specifically, you will:
Validate translation of software user interface, online products and documentation, and provide feedback to our translation vendors
Track our vendors' translation quality over time with the goal of continuous improvement
Maintain and contribute to the Japanese style guide and glossary
Interact with the rest of the Globalization team (Engineering and European Localization teams in the US, Localization teams in Japan, China and Korea) and various teams in our Japanese offices to perform efficient validation
Work with other development teams to improve the overall quality of our products
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Work experience with software / high-tech products and documentation localization
- Excellent organizational and highly developed communication skills with the ability to speak, write, and read fluent English and Japanese (TOEIC score > 850 or equivalent on another test)
- Working knowledge of industry leading translations and localization technology such as TMS, SDL Trados, memoQ or similar tools
- Knowledge of localization guidelines and best practices including Microsoft Style Guide and terminologies
- Project management skills
- A degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, linguistics, or other science domains
- Vendor liaison experience
- Knowledge of MATLAB or other programing environments
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.