USRP E310 Support from Communications Toolbox
Prototype and test software-defined radio (SDR) systems using USRP E310 with MATLAB and Simulink
- Zynq SDR Support from Communications Toolbox
- USRP® Support from Communications Toolbox
- RTL-SDR Support from Communications Toolbox
- USRP E310 Support from Communications Toolbox
- ADALM-PLUTO Radio Support from Communications Toolbox
Capabilities and Features
Communications Toolbox™ Support Package for USRP® Embedded Series Radio enables you to use MATLAB® and Simulink® to prototype, verify, and test practical wireless systems. Using this support package with a USRP® E310 SDR, you can work with live RF signals using dual (2x2) transmit and receive streams. You can also implement custom hardware designs for your SDR applications using HDL Coder™ or Embedded Coder®. This enables you to test your design under real-world conditions and rapidly prototype designs for mobile and embedded applications.
Support highlights include the ability to:
- Stream 2x2 channel RF signals into and out of MATLAB and Simulink
- Enhance transmit and receive selectivity using automatic selection of RF front end filter banks
- Acquire and transmit high bandwidth signals using burst mode
- Implement custom algorithms on the FPGA fabric and ARM processor using HDL coder or Embedded Coder (Note: Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite is required. Refer to "Required Third-Party Tools” in the documentation.)
Learn about support for other USRP® devices (B, X, and N series).
Platform and Release Support
See the hardware support package system requirements table for current and prior version, release, and platform availability.
View enhancements and bug fixes in release notes.