The development of high-integrity systems is complex, with considerable schedule and cost risks. Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) is a core enabling function to ensure these risks are managed and mitigated. Model-Based Design with MATLAB® and Simulink® supports systems engineering throughout the product development life cycle.
If you are establishing new systems engineering processes, or considering migration from or integration with other tools, a proof of concept (POC) project with MathWorks Consulting engineers can demonstrate systems engineering enablement support specifically addressing these needs.
Learn how to:
- Capture and manage system requirements enabling impact and coverage analysis
- Optimise system architectures by capturing architecture metadata and directly connecting to MATLAB analytics for domain-specific trade studies
- Create simplified model views to isolate the components of interest for different engineering concerns
- Validate requirements and verify system architectures using simulation-based tests
- Translate and refine requirements into architectures with components ready for simulation and implementation using Model-Based Design in Simulink