Apps and models for teaching numerical sciences and computer science
This submission contains a manual and a series of MATLAB Apps and Simulink Models for introducing Numerical Sciences and Computer Science in secondary schools.
It includes the following apps and models :
- Data Type Conversion App. App to convert between boolean, decimal, hexadecimal and character types,
- Simulink model to realize logical operations on booleans,
- JPEG Compression App. This App allows you to change the quality factor of JPEG compression and visualize original, compressed and gray-scale image difference between original and compressed image.
- Watermarking is the process of hiding digital information in a carrier signal, here an image. The Watermarking App allows the user to :
- Load an image
- Enter the message to hide
- Select the bit containing the hidden message
- Select the color component containing the hidden message (R, G, B)
- Visualize original image, code image and watermarked image,
- Audio Acquisition App : Interactive acquisition of audio signals,
- Graph Traverse App. This App allows the user to :
- Load a graph (sparse matrix)
- Visualize the graph
- Run a traverse algorithm (DFS or BFS) or find the shortest Path between two nodes
- Visualize the path, possibly step by step
- Simulink models to communicate an encrypted image between two Raspberry Pi,
- Simulink model for obstacle avoidance on LEGO Mindstorms (using State Machines, stateflow).
Emilie Delaherche (2023). Apps and models for teaching numerical sciences and computer science (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/47854-apps-and-models-for-teaching-numerical-sciences-and-computer-science), MATLAB Central File Exchange. 取得済み .
プラットフォームの互換性Windows macOS Linux
ヒントを得たファイル: Data Acquisition
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Fix overlapping images in the manual.
-Update for MATLAB (R2014b), except for Graph Traverse App (compatible with R2014a)