In this Credit Risk Modeling webinar, you will learn how MATLAB can help risk teams build an agile Credit Risk Management infrastructure. If you are interested in developing and deploying risk analytics, this webinar will be ideal for you.
Webinar highlights include:
• Credit rating classification
• Transition matrices and probabilities of default
• Credit risk analysis
This webinar is for practitioners or academics in finance whose focus is risk management, credit structuring, quantitative analysis, or asset valuation. Familiarity with MATLAB is helpful, but not required.
Ameya Deoras (2022). Credit Risk Modeling with MATLAB (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/27847-credit-risk-modeling-with-matlab), MATLAB Central File Exchange. 取得済み .
プラットフォームの互換性Windows macOS Linux
- Sciences > Business, Economics, and Finance > Spreadsheet Link >
- Sciences > Business, Economics, and Finance > Financial Toolbox > Financial Data Analytics >
- Sciences > Business, Economics, and Finance > Risk Management Toolbox >
- Sciences > Business, Economics, and Finance > Financial Instruments Toolbox > Price Instruments Using Functions > Interest-Rate Instruments >
ヒントを得たファイル: Customizable Heat Maps
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!