Highlights
フォロー

投票は終了しました

投票

If there were a "live" "Ask me anything" session hosted by Mathworks staff and expert volunteers,

I'd definitely attend/participate.
27%
I would probably attend.
23%
I might or might not attend.
21%
I would not be interested.
29%
1271 票

Dmitry Kaplan
Dmitry Kaplan 2022 年 6 月 15 日
The stuff I get confused about is all the new and improved features -- new weirdness in the editor (and how to kill it), the ever-changing behavior of tiledlayout(), the recently strange duality of axes objects and axes handles. It seems that Matlab is in transition and there's a probably a style that you guys are encouraging. I need to know what that style is: i'm tired of have a mishmash of set(something, property, value) and something.property=value. They should be identical, but they are not in a lot of cases.
So, in summary, I do not need help with "matlab", I need help with the "best practices that will not go away in the next release". If you have a set of sessions like that I would definitely attend.
David Nemati
David Nemati 2022 年 5 月 19 日
It would be valuable to me, but I would need to hear about it in advance to set the time aside, prepare my questions, and collect questions from my friends & coworkers. That would be worth getting an email about!
Michelle Hirsch
Michelle Hirsch 2022 年 5 月 10 日 (編集日時: 2022 年 5 月 10 日)
If we decide to do something, I'd be happy to participate. Y'all can ask me anything about MATLAB (just MATLAB, not Toolboxes). I've got a pretty good pulse on what we've built over the years and why things are the way they are, as I've been helping guide MATLAB for the last 15 years.
Though I do think some focus could help, and could help us bring in the right experts to join me. Graphics, App building, Language, Desktop?
Matt J
Matt J 2022 年 5 月 3 日
I've been trying to get acquainted with the Deep Learning toolbox, but I can't seem to get any of my posted questions answered. A live session might be the remedy for that, but it would probably only be effective if it were a private session. Don't know how practical that would be.
Image Analyst
Image Analyst 2022 年 5 月 1 日
If you'd like a session focussed on a particular topic, list it in the comments.
Rik
Rik 2022 年 5 月 1 日

In the first 7 minutes of voting, 100% the same answer

Matt J
Matt J 2022 年 5 月 6 日
Which answer was 100% the same? Now, we're seeing a surprisingly uniform distribution.
Rik
Rik 2022 年 5 月 6 日

The option to definitely attend, although there were only two or three votes.

Image Analyst
Link to all polls: Polls
It's possible sessions could or might be more targeted (like with certain experts such as Cody, Image Processing, Simulink, or whatever). Might also need to have the same session(s) in different time zones.
Rik
Rik 2022 年 5 月 1 日

Do you happen to know whether Mathworks has a breakdown of who voted what? (of course it is in the database, but that doesn't mean they could easily extract the list of names)

Image Analyst
I don't know if they keep track down to the individual. But I do know they allow "anonymous" (not logged in to an account) people to vote and those are usually around half the number of total votes.

タグ

タグが未入力です。