- Open embedded coder dictionary from C Code -> Code Interface -> Embedded Coder Dictionary.
- In the embedded coder dictionary select the "tic200demospkg" from the drop down that after clicking on Manage Packages ->refresh and then select load.
Simulink Texas Instruments F28388D CLAerror: cannot open source file "cla_header.h"
13 ビュー (過去 30 日間)
I use a F28388D Controlcard. I try to use the Cla but there is an fail with the cla_header.h. I have taken into account the already known steps of Using the Control Law Accelerator documentation. I also included the --cla_support=cla2 code for the C-Compiler. I am very grateful for any help.
Mukul Choudhury 2021 年 10 月 1 日
cla_header.h is a header file where the signals and data stores to be stored in CLA storage classes are declared.
In the attached model, there are no signals or data stores stored in CLA custom storage classes cla_header.h is not created and the compilation fails.
You should have atleast one data or signal or data store stored in CLA custom storage classes such as "Cla1DataRAM", "CpuTOCla1MsgRAm" or "Cla1TOCpuMsgRAM".
The steps are as follows:
1) Go to Apps and open "Embedded Coder". A tab name "code mappings" section will appear on the bottom left hand corner of the simulink window.
2) Ensure "tic2000demospkg" is loaded in your model. If not loaded,
3) Click on the "Code Mappings" tab on the bottom left hand corner of Simulink window to enlarge it.
4) For data stores, go to "Data Stores" tab. You will find the data store used in your model. Select the storage class as "CpuToCla1MsgRam" for the data stores going to cla from cpu.
5) Similarly set the storage class for the signals in and out of the cla in the "Signals/States" tab.
Please refer to the following link for more details.
I hope it helps. Please le t me know if you have ay further queries.