- Open the App in which your custom icon is present.
- By using ‘findall’ save all graphic objects handles.
- Save ‘CData’ of require icon into a new variable by indexing to the require graphic object’s CData.
- Save this new variable as ‘.mat’ file.
- Import this ‘.mat’ in ‘iconeditor’ of GUIDE to use you customized icon.
How to save an icon made in GUIDE toolbar editor?
6 ビュー (過去 30 日間)
I have an icon, made by myself, in one of my (GUIDE) programs. I would like to have the same icon in another program. I could not find out how to copy, save the icon I already have. Only import is possible, save is not possible.
Also I could not copy CData through "Inspector".
Is there any way?
回答 (1 件)
Payas Bahade 2019 年 11 月 28 日
Custom icon made in icon editor of GUIDE can be saved by following steps mentioned below:
myApp; % Opening App which as customized icon which needs to be saved for resuse
h=findall(myApp); % Saving all graphic object handles of App ‘myApp’ into ‘h’
iCData=h(4).CData; % Indexing to required graphic object and saving it's CData into variable 'iCData'
save('myIcon.mat','iCData')% Saving variable 'iCData' as 'myIcon.mat'
Hope this helps!