I would like to develop an application in Matlab/Simulink which will be integrated in TwinCAT by TcCOM modules (code generation with TwinCAT.tlc target file).
I have some problems in the PUBLISH PROCEDURE!!!
First of all, I have to mention that I passed through all the steps mentioned in the TwiCAT – Simulink Handbook (see on page 9: https://download.beckhoff.com/download/document/automation/twincat3/TwinCAT_3_Matlab_Simulink_EN.pdf ). The next steps are accomplished:
- Matlab R2015b is installed;
- TwinCAT 3 is installed and embedded in Visual Studio 2013;
- Microsoft Windows Driver Kit is installed (WinDDK 7600.16385.1)
- Twincat 3 Target for Matlab/Simulink (TE1400) is installed and embedded in Matlab;
- The necessary licenses are activated;
The application is very basic, it has an INPUT and an OUTPUT block, a SUM and a CONSTANT block.
The Simulink model have been configured as:
- Solver: Fixed Step solver (ode3) with 0.005 fixed-step size;
- Code Generation: TwinCAT.tlc System target file;
- Code Generation -> Tc Build: Publish Module CHECKED
When I try to Build Model, Simulink returns the next error message:
‘Publish Procedure Failed – MGFcn:43’
and in the .txt file the next error is written: 'error MSB3231: Unable to remove directory'. See the .txt attached.
If I leave the Publish Module UNCHECKED, Simulink generates C++ code without errors. But, I need to have TcCOM modules.
I hope that I delivered all the necessary information.