- histeq, which gives lousy images,
- adapthisteq which gives good images.
- imadjust which expands the dynamic range. Usually not needed but can be if you want to save a contrastier image with imwrite
- Morphological functions like imclose and friends
- Denoising functions like medfilt2
Do you know any histogram modification methods?
2 ビュー (過去 30 日間)
回答 (1 件)
Image Analyst 2022 年 6 月 25 日
編集済み: Image Analyst 2022 年 6 月 25 日
In the Image Processing Toolbox there are
There are many, many others. Almost anything you do to an image will change the image, even something as simple as adding a number to it or multiplying it by an intensity scaling factor, or even denoising. Your question can't be answered comprehensively because there are just a bazillion answers.