How to do a lookup for the best number that suits a condition between two arrays?
1 ビュー (過去 30 日間)
I have two vector arrays "Gap" and "Shim" respectively. What I expect from Matlab is that
- it first takes the first value from Gap
- Perform an if check "if 0<[Gap - Shim]<0.05"
- If yes, "Shim" is the answer I am looking for Gap 1
- If not, keep jumping to next shim(s) until the condition 0<[Gap-Shim]<0.05 is met
- This "Shim x" is the answer I am looking for Gap 1
- Repeat this for all values of Gap
- Give a table of respective Shims for all the Gap values
These are my inputs:
Shim_range = 0.25:0.05:0.5
I don't how to proceed anything further owing to my lack of experience with Matlab. Pl. help.
回答 (1 件)
Peter Perkins 2022 年 3 月 24 日
If you create gap as a row, and shim as a column, this is only a couple of lines. < will automatically expand the two vectors to match each others' sizes. It's known as "implicit expansion". So use that to make an MxM logical matrix, and find the one true in each column. The row numbers of those trues are your shims.
x = 1:3;
y = (1:3)';
x - y
0 <= (x-y) & (x-y) <= .5