How can I install the optimization toolbox under Linux.
10 ビュー (過去 30 日間)
回答 (1 件)
Kshitij Chhabra 2021 年 12 月 31 日
編集済み: Kshitij Chhabra 2021 年 12 月 31 日
You can install the latest MATLAB updates, additional toolboxes, and add-ons in the official MATLAB Docker container image. Then, you can save the container for later use to avoid having to reinstall your changes.
To do so please follow the below steps:
1) Launch a MATLAB Container in vnc mode so you can access the desktop client.
docker run -it --rm -p 6080:6080 mathworks/matlab -vnc
2) Connect to the session using http://localhost:6080
3) We need to run MATLAB in admin mode in order to modify the installation. To do that we run MATLAB as sudo mode.
4) Login to your MathWorks Account and select the appropriate license.
5) Once in MATLAB click Add-Ons, search for additional toolboxes/MATLAB update/t add-ons, click its link and then 6) click "Install". This will launch the installer.
7) Once the download and installation complete MATLAB will relaunch. You can type “ver” and verify that additional toolboxes, add-ons have been installed.
8) Close out of MATLAB (not the VNC session) so we can capture this image. It's important to leave the container running at this point. This is due to the "--rm" flag we used when launching the container.
open a new command window and check that the container is running and capture the container ID.
docker ps -a
9) Use docker commit to create a snapshot: docker commit <container ID> mymatlab:additionaltoolboxes
10) We now have our own image that contains both MATLAB and additional toolboxes. Let's launch a new container based on our new image.
docker run -it --rm -p 6080:6080 mymatlab:additionaltoolboxes -vnc
11) Run “ver” again and you'll see that additional toolboxes are already installed in this image.
If you require further assistance or have a request, contact MathWorks Support.
Hope it helps!