- The board or the MCU is already supported by MATLAB/Simulink: In this case you can go ahead and model the application including the device driver blocks that will also be available. Additionaly you can also run the model in PIL/External mode to verify the model before a final executable is genertaed which in this case will be directly deployed to the target board.
- The board or the MCU is NOT supported by MATLAB/Simulink: In this case you can go just focus on the MATLAB/Simulink to model your Algorithm part alone. You can then generate the code for this algorithm. Please note, you will then have to integrate this Algorithm code with device specific files in an IDE or something similiar. Then you can generate the executable. This is called Algorithm Export Workflow.
- You can or work with MathWorks Consulting to develop own target support in MATLAB/Simulink: In this approach you can leverage our documented workflow to create a custom target that will enable you to generate the Full Executable from within MATLAB/Simulink. You can also leverage MathWorks Consulting paid services for the same.
Generate C code for MC33771 and S32K for SOC/SOH standlone oepartion
16 ビュー (過去 30 日間)
- Is it posssible to genearte C code for MC33771/S32K MCU for SOC/SOH which can independently run on S32K MCU?
- I saw some videos on mallab site, but not sure if it can be able to run on S32K MCU also.
- Mostly i use 14S Li-Ion or 16S LFP
回答 (1 件)
Venkatesh Chilapur 2021 年 11 月 11 日
編集済み: Venkatesh Chilapur 2021 年 11 月 11 日
There can be following approaches (Option 2 or 3 in your case):
Code Generation and Verification Targeting NXP Systems-on-Chip Video - MATLAB & Simulink (mathworks.com)