Mimic Acoustic Environments
Examine the Reverberator block in a Simulink® model and tune parameters. The reverberation parameters in this model mimic a large room with hard walls, such as a gymnasium.
1. Run the simulation. Listen to the audio signal with and without reverberation by double-clicking the Manual Switch block.
2. Stop the simulation.
3. Disconnect the To Multimedia File block so that you can run the model without recording.
4. Open the Reverberator block.
5. Run the simulation and tune the parameters of the Reverberator block.
6. After you are satisfied with the reverberation environment, stop the simulation.
7. Reconnect the To Multimedia File block. Rename the output file with a description to match your reverberation environment, and rerun the model.
Audio Device Writer | To Multimedia File | From Multimedia File | Matrix Concatenate (Simulink) | Reverberator