The MATLAB® Support Package for Ryze Tello drones provides programming interfaces that enable you to control a DJI Ryze Tello drone from MATLAB. You can pilot the drone by sending commands to control its direction and orientation. You can also read navigation data and process image data using MATLAB commands.
- Use MATLAB commands to take off, move in a specified direction, turn, and land.
- Flip drone in one of four directions.
- Stream images and live video from the drone's camera.
- Read flight data including speed, height, orientation, and battery level.
- Control multiple Tello EDU drones from the same MATLAB session
To know more about the supported drones, capabilities, and features, visit Ryze Tello Drone Support from MATLAB
- Main page
- Setup and Configuration
- Drone navigation
- Image Acquisition
- Troubleshooting in MATLAB Support package for Ryze Tello
For download or installation issues, contact MathWorks Technical Support.
This support package is functional for MATLAB R2020a and beyond.
R2020a 以降 R2022b 以前と互換性あり
プラットフォームの互換性Windows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!