Robust function to generate multi-component constant-ductility nonlinear-inelastic response spectra for multi-axial simultaneous excitation including horizontal, vertical and rotational motions (i.e. rotational acceleration and tilt).
It also computes components of seismic input energy imparted to the SDOF oscillator.
Its features are:
- Multi-axial excitation (simultaneous horizontal, vertical and rotational input ground motions)
- Material nonlinearity is presented by Ozdemir's rate-independent force-displacement model
- P-delta (at global level) is included
- Spectral analysis for constant yield displacement
- Input energy computations and output results for components of absolute and relative energy
zip file contains reference papers and example input ground motions from Pacoima Dam and output results.
Dr. Erol Kalkan, P.E. (2022). Nonlinear multi-axial constant ductility spectra (H,V,tilt) (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/62796-nonlinear-multi-axial-constant-ductility-spectra-h-v-tilt), MATLAB Central File Exchange. 取得済み .
プラットフォームの互換性Windows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!