Simulink Support Package for Raspberry Pi Hardware
Simulink® Support Package for Raspberry Pi™ Hardware enables you to create and run Simulink models on Raspberry Pi hardware.
The support package includes:
● Library of Simulink blocks for configuring and accessing Raspberry Pi I/O peripherals and communication interfaces.
● Connected I/O to communicate with the IO peripherals on the hardware during Normal mode simulation.
● Monitor and Tune mode of operation which enables you to interactively monitor and tune algorithms developed in Simulink as they run on Raspberry Pi.
● Dedicated MATLAB App - Raspberry Pi Resource Monitor - to manage deployed applications and other hardware peripherals connected to Raspberry Pi.
● Support for industry-standard communication protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, WebSocket, CAN(MCP2515).
● Read and write blocks to communicate with peripherals over Serial, SPI, and I2C protocols
● ALSA based Audio Capture and Audio Playback blocks
● Video Capture and Display blocks that supports USB webcam and the camera board
● Servo and PWM blocks to control a motor connected to Raspberry Pi GPIO pins.
● Publish and subscribe blocks for MQTT client support for machine-to-machine and IoT applications
● ThingSpeak Read and Write blocks for direct integration with ThingSpeak IoT framework
● Log signals from Simulink models to a MAT file within the Raspberry Pi SD card.
Here's an example that demonstrates how to set up the hardware and deploy standalone applications on Raspberry Pi hardware using Simulink:
Simulink Coder™ lets you access the C code generated from Simulink and trace it back to the original model. Embedded Coder® lets you generate optimized code, use code replacement libraries, and perform software-in-the-loop and processor-in-the-loop verification.
This support package is functional for R2014a and beyond.
If you have download or installation problems, please contact Technical Support:
To know more about the supported Raspberry Pi boards and other features, visit:
If you have specific questions, please refer to MATLAB Answers, where you can get help from both qualified specialists and the community:
● For MATLAB R2016b and earlier versions, this support package is currently unable to download third-party software. For details and workaround, see this Bug Report https://www.mathworks.com/support/bugreports/1741173.
● MATLAB R2017a and later versions are unaffected.
プラットフォームの互換性Windows macOS Linux
- Simulink > Simulink Supported Hardware >
- Signal Processing > Signal Processing Toolbox > Signal Generation and Preprocessing >
- Test and Measurement > Data Acquisition Toolbox > Hardware Discovery and Setup >
- Wireless Communications > Communications Toolbox > Supported Hardware – Software-Defined Radio >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder > Deployment, Integration, and Supported Hardware > Embedded Coder Supported Hardware >
ヒントを与えたファイル: Simple EtherCAT Slave Block SFunction for Raspberry Pi, netHAT EtherCAT Slave Block SFunction for Raspberry Pi, Control Raspberry Pi from your Android Device using Simulink, Device Drivers
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!