Simulink® Support Package for Arduino® hardware will empower you with the latest Model-Based Design technology to create embedded systems on Arduino, from simulation to implementation.
- Automated Build, Deployment, and Execution
- Library of Simulink blocks for Arduino peripherals like ADC, PWM, Serial, I2C, SPI
- Communicate with Hardware in Normal Mode Simulation Using Connected I/O mode
- Real-Time parameter tuning and signal acquisition using External mode
- Examples focused on different application domains like Control systems, Robotics, Signal Processing, IoT
- Guide to create custom device driver Simulink block for Arduino library
- Code Verification and Validation with Processor-In-the-Loop (PIL) using Embedded Coder®
- Capture data using Sensor blocks
- Peripheral Library
- Support for communication protocols
- Supports programming Arduino Engineering Kit and Arduino Engineering Kit Rev 2
- Supports programming Arduino compatible ESP32 hardware (R2022a onwards)
- Guide to create custom device driver block for Arduino Library
- Communicate with Hardware in Normal Mode Simulation Using Connected I/O
- Simulink Coder™ lets you access the C code generated from Simulink and trace it back to the original model.
- Embedded Coder® lets you generate optimized code, use code replacement libraries, and perform software-in-the-loop and processor-in-the-loop verification.
To know more about the supported Arduino boards and other features, visit - Arduino Support from Simulink
- Simulink® Support Package for Arduino® hardware allows you to model, simulate, and deploy a wide range of applications to Arduino hardware. These example models illustrate a variety of applications, from simple to complex.
- Installation FAQs: The most frequently asked questions about installation of Simulink Arduino support package
If you have download or installation problems, please contact - Technical Support
- For MATLAB R2017a and earlier versions, this support package is currently unable to download third-party software. For details and workaround, see this Bug Report. MATLAB R2017b and later versions are unaffected.
- Log4j CVE-2021-44228 Vulnerability : Affected releases - R2019b and Onwards
- Run Models Interactively on Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Simulink IO on Arduino
- Deploy Algorithms to Arduino Using MATLAB Function Blocks in Simulink
- Classroom Ready Projects with the Arduino Engineering Kit
- Build Something! MATLAB and Simulink for Hardware Projects
- Teaching Dynamics and Control with Arduino Based TCLab
- Build a Solar Tracking System Using Simulink and ThingSpeak for Arduino
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2014a
Compatible with R2014a to R2022a
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!