DC-DC Buck Converter Simulink Model using STM32 BG474EDPOW1
ダウンロード 54 件
Simulink® reference application example using Embedded Coder® Support Package for STMicroelectronics® STM32 Processors.
This repository will host Simulink® reference application example using Embedded Coder® Support Package for STMicroelectronics® STM32 Processors.
An example on Voltage Mode Control of Buck Converter using the STM32 BG474EDPOW1 Discovery Kit is provided.
The zip file contains the following model files:
- stm32g474_buck_vmc_discoverykit.slx (Target model that implements the example that will be code generated and deployed to the target)
- stm32_buck_vmc_host_read.slx (Host model for logging the output voltage of the buck converter as transmitted from the target model)
- STM32G474_Discovery_Buck_VMC.ioc (IOC file to generate the peripheral specific Initialization/configuration code)
- STM32_VMC_DC_DC_Buckconverter_Example.pdf (Provides insight into the design and implementation of the example)
- Setup the Embedded Coder Hardware Support Package for STMicroelectronics® STM32 Processors: https://www.mathworks.com/videos/installing-embedded-coder-support-for-stmicroelectronics-stm32-boards-1637575506076.html
- Download the zip file from the GitHub project and refer to the document STM32_VMC_DC_DC_Buckconverter_Example.pdf on setting-up the model files for run.
MathWorks Products (http://www.mathworks.com)
Requires MATLAB® release R2022a or newer, Simulink and Embedded Coder.
Copyright 2022 The MathWorks, Inc.
Venkatesh Chilapur (2022). DC-DC Buck Converter Simulink Model using STM32 BG474EDPOW1 (https://github.com/mathworks/DC-DC-Converter-STM32/releases/tag/v1.0.0), GitHub. 取得済み .