The specified example requires Simscape toolbox. You can run the following command in your MATLAB command window to check if the toolbox is installed:
- If you do not see the toolbox and you believe that it is installed, try resetting the MATLAB path to the default. MATLAB stores the toolbox information in a cache file. You will need to first update this cache and then reset the path. To do this:
- Go to the "Home" menu to "Preferences"
- Go to the "General" heading. Click the button "Update Toolbox Path Cache" and press "OK".
- Go to the "Home" menu to "Set Path"
- Click on "Default", press "OK" to change, then click "Save" and finally "Close". (If you have added any custom paths to MATLAB, you will need to restore those later)
- Run "ver" again to see if the toolbox is installed. If not, you may need to reinstall this toolbox in order to open this example.
- Once ver shows your toolbox, run the following command to see if you can find that example:
- You should be presented with the path(s) of the example file. If you get "ssc_stirling_engine not found", you may need to reinstall that toolbox.
- If you receive the error message "Has no license available" there is a licensing related issue preventing you from opening that example. You can reach out to our Support Team. They would be able to assist you with licensing issues.