Examples and How To
- Postprocessing Results to Set Up Tradable Portfolios
After obtaining efficient portfolios, use the results to set up trades to move toward an efficient portfolio.
- Asset Allocation Case Study
This example shows how to set up a basic asset allocation problem that uses mean-variance portfolio optimization with a
Portfolioobject to estimate efficient portfolios.
- Portfolio Optimization Examples
The following sequence of examples highlights features of the
Portfolioobject in the Financial Toolbox™.
- Portfolio Object Workflow
Portfolio object workflow for creating and modeling a mean-variance portfolio.
- When to Use Portfolio Objects Over Optimization Toolbox
The three cases for using Portfolio, PortfolioCVaR, PortfolioMAD object are: always use, preferred use, and use Optimization Toolbox.
Resources for troubleshooting portfolio optimization results.