Simulink® Support Package for Android™ Devices will empower you with the latest Model-Based Design technology to run algorithms on Android™ Devices.
- Automated generation of standalone executable App from a Simulink Model.
- Library of Simulink blocks for:
Sensors, Audio, Camera and Video Display, BLE, IoT, User Interface
Advanced Blocks for customizing the generated app
- Communicate with Hardware in Normal Mode Simulation Using Connected I/O mode.
- Real-Time parameter tuning and signal acquisition using on screen Dashboard or External mode.
- Examples focused on different application domains like Audio Processing, Image Processing, Computer Vision, IoT, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- Guide to create custom Java function for integration with Android library block.
- Code Verification and Validation with Processor-In-the-Loop (PIL) using Embedded Coder®.
- Run Model on Android Devices
- Simulink Scope Block and Mobile Apps
- Communicating with Android™ Devices
- Import Project to Google Android Studio
- Monitor Accelerometer Data Using Gauges on Android
- Communicate with Hardware in Normal Mode Simulation Using Connected I/O
- Tune Parameters and Monitor Data in Model Running on Android Devices
- Publish or Retrieve Data to Internet of Things Using ThingSpeak
- Color Replacement with Customized Code
- Simulink Coder™ lets you access the C code generated from Simulink and trace it back to the original model.
- Embedded Coder® lets you generate optimized code, use code replacement libraries, and perform software-in-the-loop and processor-in-the-loop verification.
To know more about the supported Android™ Devices (Android 4.3, Jelly Bean or above) and other features, visit - Android Support from Simulink
- Simulink® Support Package for Android™ Devices allow you to model, simulate, and deploy a wide range of applications to Android devices. These example models illustrate a variety of applications, from simple to complex.
- Hardware Setup FAQs - The most frequently asked questions about Android Studio setup
- If you are still experiencing download or installation problems, please contact - Technical Support
R2014a 以降 R2022b 以前と互換性あり
プラットフォームの互換性Windows macOS Linux
- Image Processing and Computer Vision >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Image Processing Toolbox >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Computer Vision Toolbox >
- Signal Processing > Signal Processing Toolbox >
- Code Generation > MATLAB Coder >
- Code Generation > Simulink Coder >
- Simulink > Simulink Supported Hardware >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder >
- Signal Processing > Audio Toolbox >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder > Deployment, Integration, and Supported Hardware > Embedded Coder Supported Hardware >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Computer Vision Toolbox > Computer Vision Toolbox Supported Hardware >
- Test and Measurement > ThingSpeak >
- Cloud Capabilities > MATLAB Mobile >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!