Statistics and Data Analysis
Most SimEvents® blocks can output statistics that let you monitor aggregate measures, such as average service times, queue lengths, and server utilization. Visualize statistics to understand block behavior, and to count entities. Use the values gathered from statistics to control entity intergeneration times.
Use the Sequence Viewer block to see the interchange of messages, events, and functions during simulation. The block allows you to visualize the movement of entities between blocks.
|Display messages, events, states, transitions, and functions between blocks during simulation
- Interpret SimEvents Models Using Statistical Analysis
Output queue statistics, server statistics, statistics for data analysis and run-time control.
- Count Entities
Using statistics, you can count entities across the simulation and per time instant.
- Count Simultaneous Departures from a Server
Count the simultaneous departures of entities from a server.
- Noncumulative Counting of Entities
Noncumulative counting of entities arriving to the Entity Terminator block.
- Adjust Entity Generation Times Through Feedback
This example shows a queuing system in which feedback influences the arrival rate.
- Use the Sequence Viewer to Visualize Messages, Events, and Entities
View the interchange of messages, events, and functions through the Sequence Viewer block.
- Save SimEvents Simulation Operating Point
Save the simulation state and use it as an initial state for future simulations.
- Optimize SimEvents Models by Running Multiple Simulations
Simulink.SimulationInputobject to create simulation sets to test the results and to perform model optimization.