Run on Target Hardware
The MATLAB Support Package for Raspberry Pi™ Hardware enables you to deploy your MATLAB function on the hardware. The function is deployed as a standalone executable that continues to run even if the hardware is disconnected from the computer.
You can deploy MATLAB function on the hardware from MATLAB Online™. See Connect to Raspberry Pi Hardware Board in MATLAB Online for more details.
|Connection to Raspberry Pi board|
|Raspberry Pi Resource Monitor App||Monitor and manage Raspberry Pi resources such as MATLAB/Simulink deployed processes, CPU, RAM, SD card, external peripheral devices, and interfaces|
Automatically start a MATLAB function deployed on Raspberry Pi hardware every time you restart the hardware.
Workflow to explain the steps involved in deploying a MATLAB function on the hardware
- STEP 1: Create or Open a MATLAB Function
- STEP 2: Run the MATLAB Function Using Live IO from Hardware
- STEP 3: Add the Compilation Directive to the MATLAB Function
- STEP 4: Check the MATLAB Function Using Code Analyzer
- STEP 5: Check the MATLAB Function for Unsupported Calls
- STEP 6: Create Hardware Configuration Object
- STEP 7: Deploy MATLAB Function on Hardware