Use features of Simulink® to tune models deployed to connected Intel® SoC hardware boards. Use the features of Embedded Coder® to optimize the generated code for the Intel SoC embedded processors.
- Host-Target Communication with External Mode Simulation
Tune parameters and monitor signals through communication channel between development computer and target hardware.
- External Mode Simulation by Using XCP Communication
Run external mode simulations that use an XCP communication channel.
- External Mode Simulation with TCP/IP
Run external mode simulations that use a TCP/IP or serial communication channel.
- Optimize Code for ARM Cortex-A Processors (Embedded Coder Support Package for ARM Cortex-A Processors)
Use Ne10 Code Replacement Library for ARM® Cortex®-A Processors
- Sending PING Request to Intel SoC Device
Process to PING an Intel SoC hardware board connected to your development computer