System Configuration with MATLAB
With MATLAB® language, configure communication with the target computer. Determine the target computer configuration and configure the Simulink® Real-Time™ RTOS so that it uses as much as possible of the target computer capabilities. For more information, see Set Up Target Computer Ethernet Connection.
1. Development Computer Setup
- Development Computer Requirements
Configuring the CPU, peripherals, and Ethernet interface of the development computer.
2. Target Computer Setup
- Set Up Target Computer Ethernet Connection
Set up the Ethernet card for a PCI target computer.
3. Target Computer Boot Configuration
- Target Computer Update, Reboot, and Startup Application
Use Simulink Real-Time Explorer for target computer operations, including update software, reboot, and select startup application.
4. Installation Test
- Application and Driver Scripts
Examine models and scripts that illustrate Simulink Real-Time features.
Troubleshoot problems that you encounter while using the Simulink Real-Time product