System Identification App
The System Identification app lets you identify models of dynamic systems from measured data using an interactive interface.
The System Identification app is included in System Identification Toolbox. You can find it, along with the rest of the apps for your installed products, by clicking the Apps tab in the MATLAB Toolstrip.
The app lets you:
- Import and manipulate input-output test data
- Estimate various linear models such as transfer functions, process models, state-space, and polynomial models
- Estimate nonlinear ARX and Hammerstein-Wiener models
- Validate estimated models on independent data sets
- Export estimated models to MATLAB workspace or to the Linear System Analyzer app from Control System Toolbox