EXPORT_FIGURE is a simple and user-friendly program that provides the following features to assist people in exporting/saving figures based on journals' standards. EXPORT_FIGURE does NOT generate a figure; it changes the style's properties of a generated figure in a way that to be suitable for scientific publication.
1) can place a label on the upper-left corner of the current axes;
2) can load and apply a style to the current figure;
3) contains pre-defined styles that are suitable for scientific publications;
4) can change a specific property of a style, e.g., FontName, Width;
5) can save the current figure with different file formats ('jpeg', 'pdf', 'eps', 'png', etc.)
IF YOU USE THIS PROGRAM IN YOUR RESEARCH, PLEASE CITE THE FOLLOWING PAPER:
Afshin Aghayan, Priyank Jaiswal, and Hamid Reza Siahkoohi (2016)."Seismic denoising using the redundant lifting scheme." GEOPHYSICS, 81(3), V249-V260 https://doi.org/10.1190/geo2015-0601.1