The code and data herein distributed reproduces the results published in the paper
L. Zhuang and Michael K. Ng,
"Hyperspectral Mixed Noise Removal By L1-Norm-Based Subspace Representation,” in IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, 2020.
Lina Zhuang (2021). Hyperspectral Mixed Noise Removal (L1HyMixDe) (https://github.com/LinaZhuang/L1HyMixDe/releases/tag/v1.0), GitHub. Retrieved .
Contact for python code and processing data
1. Synthetic aperture radar SAR/InSAR/PolSAR learning and simulation of interferometric SAR
2. Recognition of features based on high-resolution remote sensing satellites, there are mainly 15 types of features, including various crops, industrial land, rivers, water sources, buildings, etc.
3. Image Analysis, Classification and Change Detection in Remote Sensing, with Algorithms for ENVI/IDL and Python
4. Remote Sensing Image Classification.
5. Semantic-segmentation-of-remote-sensing-image based on deep learning for semantic segmentation of remote sensing images.
6. Unet-based improved networks to study Remote sensing image semantic segmentation, which is based on keras. Sparse Representation and Intelligent Analysis of 2019 Remote Sensing Image competition.
7. Classification in Remote Sensing Optical Images by CNNs.
8. MARTA GANs: Unsupervised Representation Learning for Remote Sensing Image Classification. An multiple-layer feature-matching generative adversarial networks (MARTA GANs) to learn a representation using only unlabeled data.
9. Remote Sensing Indices Derivation Tool: Calculate spectral indices using satellite remote sensing data.Landsat 1-5 MSS Landsat 4-5 TM Landsat 7 ETM+ Landsat 8 OLI Worldview-02 MODIS Terra and Aqua
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!