This add-on is supported for MATLAB R2016a-R2018b.
This add-on library extends MATLAB Support Package for Arduino Hardware to read from LSM303 accelerometers and compasses. With the add-on, you can read measured acceleration in meter per second squared and magnetic field strength in microtesla. Supported boards are LSM303D, LSM303DLHC, LSM303DLM, and LSM303DLH.
% Create arduino object with the add-on library
a = arduino('COM38', 'Uno', 'Libraries', 'Pololu/LSM303');
% Create LSM303 object
compass = addon(a, 'Pololu/LSM303');
% Obtain acceleration
acc = readAcceleration(compass);
% Obtain acceleration
mag = readMagneticField(compass);
It includes documentation and an example that demonstrates the use with an LSM303 to get acceleration and magnetic field strength.
Important: Before using this add-on library in MATLAB, you need to install the LSM303 Arduino library. Here are the instructions:
1. Download the zip file from https://github.com/pololu/lsm303-arduino/archive/2.1.0.zip
2. Unpackage the zip into local directory.
3. Move the ‘LSM303’ folder inside unzipped folder into the "libraries" folder inside your Arduino sketchbook folder. You may need to create the folder if it does not already exist:
On Windows, the default path is "Documents\Arduino\libraries\"
On Mac, the default path is "~/Documents/Arduino/libraries/"
On Linux, the default path is "/home/<username>/Arduino/libraries"
1. After installing this add-on library and the required Arduino library, type "listArduinoLibraries" in MATLAB to see if the add-on is properly installed.
2. Wire up the Arduino board and the add-on device properly before creating the object to avoid a connection error in MATLAB.
3. Refer to the documentation for details on usage and syntax. It can be found under Supplemental Software in the product documentation.
Feel free to contact the MATLAB Hardware Team if you have questions about this add-on library:
MathWorks MATLAB Hardware Team (2022). Legacy LSM303 Add-On Library for Arduino (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/57173-legacy-lsm303-add-on-library-for-arduino), MATLAB Central File Exchange. 取得済み .
プラットフォームの互換性Windows macOS Linux
ヒントを得たファイル: MATLAB Support Package for Arduino Hardware
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!