The Matlab code presented here provides an exploration of the Wien-bridge Oscillator. The analysis includes:
1) Plotting of the:
- Transient step response of the close loop transfer function;
- Transient impulse response of the closed loop transfer function;
- Bode plot of the closed loop transfer function;
- Nyquist diagram of the open loop transfer function (Cartesian coordinate system);
- Nyquist diagram of the open loop transfer function (Polar coordinate system)
- Pole-Zero plot of the closed loop transfer function;
- Pole-Zero plot of the close loop transfer function (3D representation).
2) Displaying of the:
- Oscillation frequency (w0);
- Open loop transfer function (including the zero/pole/gain form);
- Closed loop transfer function (including the zero/pole/gain form).
The frequency of oscillations is determined by positive feedback capacitance (C, uF) and positive feedback resistance (R, kOhms). The negative feedback is represented by resistors R1 and R2 (kОhms).
The code is based on the theory described in:
 G. Gonzalez. Foundations of Oscillator Circuit Design. Boston, Artech House, 2007.
Hristo Zhivomirov (2020). Wien-Bridge Oscillator Exploration with Matlab Implementation (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/39581-wien-bridge-oscillator-exploration-with-matlab-implementation), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .