Hybrid AC/DC Microgrid with PV, Battery and Fuel Cells
Modeling a Hybrid Microgrid in Simscape Electrical™
Instructions on using the content are contained within Modeling_a_Hybrid_Microgrid.mlx and Microgrid_Energy_Management.mlx.
The Hybrid Microgrid
The system we are working towards is a hybrid AC/DC microgrid containing traditional rotating machinery, a battery, two fuel cells and a PV array. There is a simple management system that controls the transfer of power between the DC and AC sides.
Aim of Content
- To learn Simscape Electrical essentials.
- To build confidence in the development and test of interconnected AC and DC system simulation models by incremental creation, test and integration of components covering a range of fidelity levels.
- To provide a platform upon which more detailed system simulations can be created.
- To consider modeling fidelity and how it maps to technology development.
Simscape Electrical Essentials
- Connecting Model Components
- Choosing a Solver
- Changing Fidelity
Modeling a Hybrid Microgrid
- Incrementally Build Component Detail and Evaluate Operation
- Connect Two Sub-Networks with Different Solver Options
- Construct and Test the Full System
Deploying the Model
- Deploy a Model as a Digital Twin using Simulink Compiler
- Configure a Model for Real-Time Deployment
- Simscape Electrical™
- Simulink Compiler™ (for deployment)
- Simulink Real-Time™ (for real-time simulation)
Copyright (c) 2022, The MathWorks, Inc.
Graham Dudgeon (2023). Hybrid AC/DC Microgrid with PV, Battery and Fuel Cells (https://github.com/mathworks/Modeling_a_Hybrid_Microgrid/releases/tag/v1.0.0), GitHub. 取得済み .
See release notes for this release on GitHub: https://github.com/mathworks/Modeling_a_Hybrid_Microgrid/releases/tag/v1.0.0