Seismic Reservoir Modeling MATLAB package
The SeReM package includes five folders:
- Data: this folder contains six datasets used for the examples and the elevation dataset from Yellowstone National Park;
- RockPhysics: this folder contains functions with several rock physics models;
- Geostats: this folder contains functions for kriging and geostatistical simulations of random variables;
- Inversion: this folder contains functions for seismic and rock physics inversion using the analytical and numerical solutions; the functions are subdivided into three subfolders: Seismic, Petrophysical, and EnsembleSmoother;
- Facies: this folder contains functions for facies classification and simulation. The SeReM package includes multiple scripts with several examples.
For a detailed description, we refer to Grana, D., Mukerji, T., and Doyen, P., 2021, Seismic reservoir modeling: Wiley.
Dario Grana (2022). SeReM (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/105150-serem), MATLAB Central File Exchange. 取得済み .