Highlights
フォロー

投票は終了しました

投票

How many monitors or screens do you use on your main computer?

1 monitor/screen
42%
46%
9%
4 or more
3%
12173 票

GeeTwo
GeeTwo 2022 年 7 月 5 日
The hardest part is defining which is my "main computer". I have eight computers I use regularly; two personal (desktop/laptop), two in my office (unclassified/classified), and four workstations which are mostly front ends to clusters of servers. Seven of these have one monitor (ranging from SXGA to 4k), but I think I spend more hours on the one with two monitors in my office than on any one of the others, so I went with that. If I based this on how much processing gets done, it would be one of the frontends.
Ahmed Alghamdi
Ahmed Alghamdi 2022 年 6 月 23 日
I use two computers, each with 2 monitors. The monitors are arranged in 2x2 grid. I have one pair of mouse and keyboard shared between the two PCs through the synergy application.
Adam Danz
Adam Danz 2022 年 6 月 23 日 (編集日時: 2022 年 6 月 23 日)
Interesting. My Dell U3219Q monitor has that capability, to connect a keyboard and mouse to operate two PCs, though I haven't tested that yet. I opt to using 1 PC that has access to different virtual machines.
声铭 张
声铭 张 2022 年 6 月 13 日
i tend to ues more computers to provide more calculate resource. and use OneDrive to store file. so every screen have an cpu. surface book as my main computer only because it's convenience.
Abdesattar Mazouzi
Abdesattar Mazouzi 2022 年 5 月 16 日
i always use two screen, and it helpes a lot to control the work!
Dan Hubble
Dan Hubble 2022 年 4 月 15 日

Twice the monitors, double the fall.

Adam Danz
Adam Danz 2022 年 2 月 8 日 (編集日時: 2022 年 2 月 8 日)

Have any other multi-monitor users had this problem? Sometimes I have multiple releases of Matlab running with the editor windows undocked from the command windows so that monitor 2 has two editor windows and monitor 1 has two command windows. The top of the command window clearly indicates the Matlab release but the undocked editor window does not. With multiple releases of Matlab running simultaneously, it's easy to lose track of which editor window corresponds to each command window and release. For example, I could step through an m-file in debug mode while watching for a specific output in the command window but I miss it and have to repeat the process because I was looking at the wrong command window. Or perhaps execution pauses at a conditional breakpoint in one editor window but I don't know which running release to go to without looking at execution status.

It would be nice if the editor also included the release version as the command window does at the top, left so it's easier to pair multi-windows between releases.

Ivo Tebexreni
Ivo Tebexreni 2022 年 4 月 27 日
Change the background color of one of your releases on colors preferences, make one of them dark (change font color to a light one) and you will not be confused anymore
goc3
goc3 2022 年 2 月 8 日

I have similar problems distinguishing between MATLAB windows, not only between different releases open at the same time, but also multiple instances of the same release—it can become quite confusing.

Image Analyst
Image Analyst 2022 年 2 月 8 日 (編集日時: 2022 年 2 月 8 日)

Link to all polls: All Polls

Hans Scharler
Hans Scharler 2022 年 2 月 8 日

One. I am living the ultrawide monitor life... https://nothans.com/living-the-ultrawide-monitor-life

Image Analyst
Image Analyst 2022 年 2 月 9 日

Hans, it's still possible to upgrade:

Michael Van de Graaff
Michael Van de Graaff 2022 年 5 月 21 日
I believe this also counts as a three monitor setup.

タグ

タグが未入力です。