Highlights
フォロー

投票は終了しました

投票

How do you mainly create GUIs in MATLAB?

App Designer
34%
GUIDE
12%
Built in funcs (inputdlg, uigetdir)
6%
Low level functions (uibutton,etc)
7%
Excel, Visual Basic, Python, etc.
4%
I don't build or use GUIs
38%
1170 票

Robe Solomon
Robe Solomon 2021 年 12 月 16 日

can i get souce code

DGM
DGM 2021 年 12 月 16 日

Yes, just soak it in some brine for a while.

Jan-Andrea Bard
Jan-Andrea Bard 2021 年 11 月 1 日

I understand that with the App Designer Mathworks wants to provide a waterproof framework for GUI design. But if you want to have the little extra for your GUIs then you're lost with App Designer. That's why I'm still using low-level funcs.

Dennis M
Dennis M 2021 年 10 月 25 日 (編集日時: 2021 年 10 月 25 日)

Please don't abolish GUIDE and continue updating, it can be use by beginners and build a basic app for a simple GUI. Thanks

William Thielicke
William Thielicke 2021 年 10 月 25 日

I use around 500 uicontrol elements in my GUI. Everything is done programatically, but I agree, it is "an exercise in hair loss". I would like to migrate to AppDesigner because it has cool new features like automatic GUI testing. But migrating my GUI is just too much work for me. And I lose backward compatibility.

DGM
DGM 2021 年 10 月 21 日 (編集日時: 2021 年 10 月 21 日)

Adam is right that positioning naked ui elements seems to turn into an exercise in hair loss. That said, I'm done with GUIDE clutter and version dependency, and AppDesigner is simply not usable in my environment (laggy/unstable and lack of keyboard input).

Adam Danz
Adam Danz 2021 年 10 月 20 日 (編集日時: 2021 年 10 月 21 日)

Nice poll.

If the custom app is simple, I prefer low-level/built-in functions but otherwise, app designer. Positioning many components manually can become a nightmare when using lower level functions.

But before app designer, I preferred lower-level fcns over GUIDE.

Wandrys Nascimento de Sousa
Wandrys Nascimento de Sousa 2021 年 10 月 20 日

Still for me matlab needs to improve a lot in the Gui part, so that it generates executable files that are easy to use by other users, without matlab installed. Another point that needs a lot of improvement is to create dashboards, similar or better than the dashboards created by the R shiny package.

タグ

タグが未入力です。