Cody is a free community game where you solve MATLAB coding problems. It is a fun way to challenge your skills and learn MATLAB.
- Coding problems cover all skill levels, from beginner to advanced.
- Two ways to play:
- Find and solve individual problems that interest you.
- Work through a problem group. A problem group is like a playlist of coding problems. Two popular problem groups for MATLAB beginners are Basics on Vectors and MATLAB Onramp Practice.
- Learn from other players how to improve your code.
- Create your own coding problems and share them with the community.