I am trying to label 270 color images using image labeller for four objects.size of color images is min. 256x256. for the same purpose i am using image labeller tool of matlab.
I am performing following steps.
- Click on image labeller
- Create new session
- Load all 270 images from folder
- define new ROI pixel labels region ( I have created four labels: Sky, Green_land,House and Trees)
- save session by name "imageLabelingSession_1"
- select the label and mark the region on image using mouse-clicks for selected label.
- in the same way select regions for all 4 labels.
- repeat step 4 to 7 for all images.
As image count is large , at one instance of labelling, I am labeling 50 images. Then I save session and close the matlab.
For next labelling instance , I have loaded session "imageLabelingSession_1" to continue the process of image labeling.
for 3 to 4 labelling instance i was able to see previously labelled data.
but at 5th instance , I have lost all labelled data of 1 to 3rd instance. and was able able to see labelled data of 4th labelling instance.
I dont know why this happen?
What I have not done:
- I have not exported labels to any file or workspace because task of labelling of all images was not completed.
- Is it necessary to export labelles to workspace or file everytime when we close our work ?
- If I open some another session let us say "imageLabelingSession_2" and if I again try to open session "imageLabelingSession_1", then it prompt me message to "choose directory that the app can use to write temporary file". If i chose folder, then it changes previously labelled data.
- which temporary file image labeller tool want to save?
I am missing something. Dont know what? But I am unable to label all image data by retaining previously labeled image data. Please go through above steps and let me know if I am doing any mistake?
Please guide me for the same.