I am new to matlab. Can someone provide me the code of the following lines.
- Divide the image into small connected regions called cells, and for each cell compute a histogram of gradient directions or edge orientations for the pixels within the cell.
- Discretize each cell into angular bins according to the gradient orientation.
- Each cell's pixel contributes weighted gradient to its corresponding angular bin.
- Groups of adjacent cells are considered as spatial regions called blocks. The grouping of cells into a block is the basis for grouping and normalization of histograms.
- Normalized group of histograms represents the block histogram. The set of these block histograms represents the descriptor.
I shall be very thankful for the kind act of consideration.