Senior Technical Consultant - Data Analytics
- 求人: 31004-HOGI
- 所在地: JP-Tokyo
- 部署名: テクニカル セールス エンジニアリング
MathWorks is the world leader in technical computing, system simulation and embedded code generation tools. We are seeking an engineer with a passion for data analysis, image processing and application deployment to join our Consulting Services team. In this role you will lead our customers use MATLAB and associated tools to analyze their data, create predictive classification/regression models and build/deploy applications. Application focus areas include predictive maintenance/anomaly detection, data analysis, image processing and signal processing – for wide range of indstries, such as automotive, manufacturing and biomedical industries. Project work may also involve computer vision, optimization and deep learning.
The location for this position is in MathWorks’ office in Tokyo.
Take on leadership roles in technically challenging project as an expert for our customers
- Lead customers in a variety of engineering disciplines by utilizing wide range of your technical expertise and application of MATLAB
- Planning and organizing the resources to successfuly complete projects
- Interact directly with MATLAB development team to resolve tough customer issues and identify new product features
- Opportunities to work with customers closely
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- 5-7 years of industry experience in areas of data analytics, image processing, algorithm design and application deployment.
- Strong programming skill for data analytics, such as MATLAB, Python and C++/C#
- Strong communication skill in Japanese and English
- Strong engineering skills in at least two of the following technical areas: machine learning, deep learning, image processing, application deployment
- MS or Ph.D. in engineering or equivalent area
Nice to Have:
- Industory experience in areas such as signal processing, web application, computer vision
- Experience with a broad set of MathWorks products
- Knowledge of Server Application and / or Linux
- Knowledge of Reinforcement Learning
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.