Enterprise Customer Success Specialist
- 求人: 30717-HOGI
- 所在地: JP-Tokyo
- 部署名: 教育機関向けカスタマー サクセス
MathWorks is expanding our Customer Success Team dedicated to helping our enterprise accounts experience the full value of MATLAB and Simulink. We seek someone who is enthusiastic about helping customers efficiently implement open access for engineers and scientists throughout their organization.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Specialist, you will work directly with a portfolio of the world’s leading companies to onboard and broadly roll out the license to all end users. You will be part of an account team that proactively drives adoption to ensure customers experience a partnership that includes excellent service and results in an awareness of how MathWorks tools can impact their work.
The Enterprise Customer Success Specialist supports Enterprise accounts and will primarily:
Manage Enterprise License Onboarding
- Own and execute the customer-specific onboarding plans
- Project manage the timeline of each onboarding stage to ensure timely execution
- Establish strong customer relationships, serving as the central point of contact throughout the onboarding process
- Manage the internal and external onboarding deliverables
- Work closely with the sales team, supporting the pre-sale process when needed, to facilitate a seamless transition for the customer
- Work directly with the customer to create and deliver the customized onboarding communications and artifacts
- Launch and promote the customer Enterprise portals
- Evaluate account's web interactions and qualify for website campaigns
- Lead global account onboarding
- Analyze key onboarding metrics and collaborate with Account team on additional onboarding activities as needed
- Document customer interactions in Salesforce
Contribute to the internal Annual Engagement Update presentation
- Document learnings from the Onboarding assessment
- Summarize onboarding status and results for Account Team to use during quarterly governance and annual customer reconciliation/renewal engagements.
- Relay customer feedback to the account team(s) and appropriate cross-functional groups
- Bring onboarding feedback to Onboarding Program Manager to incorporate improvement(s) into the processes and artifacts
- A bachelor's degree and 1 year of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- 3-5 years work experience in a customer success or equivalent customer facing role
- Experience in a technology or software company
- Experience with CRM tools; Salesforce experience is a plus
- B.A./B.S.in Business, Marketing - engineering/business combination a plus
Requred Experience & Skills
- Effective problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with ability to develop activities based upon proactive analysis of customer metrics
- Demonstrated ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
- Experience working internally and externally at multiple levels, including senior management; international experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to influence and direct customer activities
- Experience leveraging data to assess risk, course correct, and identify process improvement opportunities
- Experience in social media, marketing communications or a field marketing role is a plus
- Native level Japanese and Business level English communication skill
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.