Senior Manager Professional Services
- 求人: 30356-HOGI
- 所在地: JP-Tokyo
- 部署名: テクニカル セールス エンジニアリング
MathWorks is the world leader in technical computing and design automation tools. We are seeking an experienced leader for our well established Consulting Services Group to drive future growth. As a member of our worldwide management team you will define and implement services strategy to achieve business goals and facilitate customer success. You will be an integral part of the Japan management team and lead a group of experienced industry and tools experts. You will be familiar with technology trends and customer needs and apply your insights and problem-solving skills across a wide range of industries and applications. This is a great opportunity for an engineering professional with proven consulting experience, strong leadership skills, broad technical interests and a passion for advanced computing
- Work with your consultant team and MathWorks sales and technical groups to drive customer success
- Determine, develop and deliver innovative strategies to build relationships with new and current clients
- Expand current and new business projects in a wide range of industries including Automotive, Industrial Automation & Machinery, Communications, Electronics & Semiconductors and Medical
- Coach your team to work with sales, engineering and other technical groups to develop customer consulting proposals building on the existing technical engagements
- Promote a crisp customer value proposition and position in front of customer executives
- Manage staff performance within a performance management system
- Grow your team of consultants and support their technical and business skill development
- Lead project management and coach your team to deliver projects to the highest standards with strong focus on customer and business impact
- Work as part of the Japan Sales and Service management team and the Worldwide Consulting management team to balance resources.
- Apply change management methods to achieve lasting improvements in the customer and MathWorks businesses.
- A bachelor's degree and 15 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required. 5 years management experience is required.
- Prior experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization
- Customer facing experience as engineering manager
- Awareness of MathWorks solutions and typical customer usage is required
- Prior experience as a user of MathWorks solutions is a plus
- Proven success in growing teams and developing a professional service business
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior management on the customer side
- Demonstrated professional service practice operational management
- Prior experience in a similar software product company
- Fluent Japanese.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Travel as required: Travel to customer facilities and MathWorks field offices and subsidiaries up to 30% of the time.
- This position is located in Tokyo
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.