Inside Sales Account Manager
Discover the opportunity to join a multinational, dynamic and multicultural software company that cultivates and encourages the development of all its people around the world. As a member of a first-class sales team you will engage with customers who are developing cutting edge technologies and are looking to MathWorks products to help them succeed.
The Inside Sales Representative is an integral part in the success of the Commercial Sales organization. You will be given the opportunity to develop sales skills through hands-on experience, coaching, and mentorship from your direct and extended selling team.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative who is a problem solver and will thrive in an exciting and dynamic environment which requires a solid mix of technical curiosity and business savvy. This is your opportunity to help identify innovative solutions for critical business issues at companies solving complex engineering problems across multiple industries.
The Inside Sales Representative is part of a selling team responsible for roughly half of the license and training sales opportunities from initial qualification through close. More specifically, you will:
Work as part of a larger selling team including Field Sales Representatives, Renewal Sales Representatives, Software Development Representatives, and Application Engineers
Execute a consultative sales strategy to move opportunities from qualification to close
Identify, develop, and close Net New opportunities through proactive campaigns
Accurately forecast and manage the sales funnel by tracking all customer interactions and opportunity updates in Salesforce
Participate and contribute to development of territory strategy and funnel review process in collaboration with the selling team
- A bachelor's degree and 4 years prior sales experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in Korea.
- At least 2 years of sales (or inside sales) experience including lead generation, lead qualification, and prospecting via phone and web.
- Proven success of meeting and exceeding revenue targets and sales metrics.
- Customer focused, highly responsive, and collaborative
- Work experience operating in disciplined, process-driven, sales and marketing environment preferably in high tech industry.
- Must be customer focused and highly responsive.
- Experience using CRM system to facilitate territory forecasting and funnel management.
- Ability and interest in working in team oriented selling environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Business level of written and verbal communication skills required (English)
- Engineering degree preferred.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.