Renewal Sales Representative
As a Renewal Sales Representative, you will focus on driving revenue growth and optimizing customer conversations regarding our renewal programs and products in conjunction with several sales representatives on specific territory strategies and activities. You will work on a team of renewal sales representatives that are aligned with multiple field sales representatives, in a team selling environment to achieve individual and/or team goals.
- Grow revenue through attaining or exceeding maintenance renewal revenue goals.
- Manage timely closure of the assigned annual maintenance renewal contracts and incorporate lapsed maintenance opportunities into selling strategies.
- Proactively contact customers and explain the product and support benefits of continuing maintenance services.
- Educate customers on purchasing options via web store and consolidations
- Identify and manage add on or cross sell opportunities by closing business or transferring to appropriate sales representative to advance the sale cycle.
- Prepare quotations as required and ensure accurate information for efficient processing of orders and investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Ensure accurate customer data and sales activities are collected and entered into CRM system to advance the sales cycle.
- Demonstrate strong forecasting and funnel management of your assigned territory.
- Contribute to and support the territory plans in conjunction with sales representatives.
- A bachelor's degree and 4 years of experience (or equivalent experience) with one year in a sales role is required.
- Demonstrated success understanding business objectives and meeting or exceeding goals.
- General understanding of contracts and terms specific to maintenance renewals.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Persuasive verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient working with a CRM system
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Business level English skill.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.